Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Camera 2012

I took all these with my new camera!!!
I got it from santa.
 
          
                                 Awsome look at this the reindeercame and had a little snack!
                
                                                             I love this picture!!

                                Princess pinky adi!! She got princess stuff for christmas!!!!!!
                       
                                            Santa made footprints in my grandmas fire place.

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful girl you are. So glad you got a great camera! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool. Maybe I can put my pictures on a blog too. Your pictures are cool.
    -RaeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you changed the pictures!
    It's so cool just like RaeAnne said:)
    I'm glad you had a fun Christmas
    - Miya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Ellyn, you have a blog!!

    And does your camera do all those cool things with color? Cameras these days.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog!Thank you for commenting on my blog. from,addy p.s your awesome!

    ReplyDelete